Mezz9.com Limited – New & Used Mezzanine Floors
Delivery / Collection / Shipping Policy
1. All items are collection only unless otherwise stated, some items are delivery only straight from our suppliers.
** PLEASE NOTE: Deliveries can only be made to a hardstanding rare with suitable forklift offloading facilities being available **
Failed deliveries unable to off-load will incur a delivery charge of the quoted amount + vat. A return delivery cost will be based on original quotation and paid for before the goods are re-loaded.
- The customer shall collect the goods from the supplier's premises, or where specified in the order, the supplier shall deliver the goods or shall procure the delivery of the goods by a third party, the location set out in the order or such other location as the partied may agree. Where goods are to be delivered, the customer shall provide the supplier or such third parties with access to the delivery location in order that the delivery of the goods may be carried out. The customer must notify the supplier promptly of any days or part days when such access to the delivery location will be unavailable.
- Where goods are delivered, delivery of the goods shall be completed on the goods arrival unloaded at the delivery location. The customer shall be responsible for all unloading of the goods from the delivery vehicle at the delivery location and the customer shall indemnify the supplier against all liability arising from or related to such unloading:
- Offloading and forklifts requirements for standard decking boards:
Due to COVID-19 restrictions the driver will not be able to assist with the offloading of any materials until further notice. Our lorries do not have tail lifts or any offloading facilities with them.
A forklift will be needed to offload the materials upon delivery. If no forklift is available then a minimum of 2/3 persons will be needed to handball the goods off the lorry and this method is taken at you the customers own risk Mezz9.com Ltd will take no responsibility in any injuries / accidents caused by this method.
- Any dates quoted for delivery are approximate only, and the time of the delivery is not of the essence. The supplier shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods that is caused by force majeure event or unavailability of the access to the delivery location or the customer failure to provide the supplier with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the goods.
- If the supplier fails to deliver the goods, it's liability shall be limited to the cost and expenses incurred by the customer in obtaining replacement goods or similar description and quality in the cheapest market available, less the price of the goods. The supplier shall have no liability for nay failure to deliver the goods to the extent that such a failure is caused by a force majeure event or the unavailability of access to the delivery location or the customers failure to provide the supplier with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the goods.
- If seven ( 7 ) business days after the day on which the goods should have been collected or the supplier first attempted to effect delivery the customer has not accepted the delivery of them, item, the supplier may recall or otherwise dispose of part or all of the goods and , after deducting reasonable storage and selling costs, account to the customer for any excess over the price of the goods or charge the customer for any shortfall below the price of the goods.
- Any discrepancy between the quality of the goods ordered and the quantity of the goods delivered must be notified in writing to the supplier within three (3) business days of delivery.
- The supplier may deliver or procure delivery of all the goods by instalments, which shall be invoiced and paid for separately. Each instalment shall constitute a separate contract. Any delay in delivery or defect in a instalment shall not entitle the customer to cancel any other instalment.
- Immediately on delivery of the goods the customer shall: inspect all goods and inform the supplier of any shortage or any defect apparent on normal visual inspection. The customer shall check, complete, and send to the supplier immediately following of delivery, the delivery documents to confirm that all goods are delivered and defect free or otherwise.
- Completion of the delivery documents by the customer or by the customers representatives confirms the customers agreement that the customer has been given a reasonable opportunity to inspect the goods and that the goods have been inspected.
- Collection of staircases or any materials when you the customer requests to collect your materials in person from our fabrication depo it is you the customers responsibility to ensure you have the correct transport in place which is large enough to load your goods onto in a safe manor. We also have to be advised of a planned collection date you cannot turn up on the day to collect this will give us enough time to ensure your goods are ready and package correctly for loading onto your vehicle. If you the customer arrives to collect your goods in a unsuitable sized transport and need to return at a later date to collect a loading / holding fee of £50 + vat will be charged.
** If you are unsure of transport size requirements please feel free to call us in the office on 0116 2673808 and we will be happy to assist **