Up & Over Pallet Gate - Model LC/HP2000
For Industrial, commercial & warehouse use:
If you would like to click and collect please select from the options below (small packaging charge applies). For delivery please select below and this will be calculated on the next page.
The LC/HP (low ceiling/high pallet) gate is the most changeable model that is produced in the different ranges
This pallet gate fulfils many requirements when loads with unusual width, height and depth are a major problem.
This is also the gate to go for when the building itself presents problems, such as a low ceiling height, needing just 300mm clearance above the maximum pallet height. T
The LC/HP pallet gate offers such versatility that it can easily accommodate pallets of 1300mm to well over 3000mm in width. Pallet depths in excess of 2500mm and heights from 1800mm up-to 3000mm.
The LC/HP pallet gate can be used on multi-tier mezzanine floors as the arms do not protrude over the platform edge when in either the open or closed positions.
Health and Safety: Is very important in the work place and following a risk assessment there was concern about the risk of falls from openings along the edge of a mezzanine floor when pallets were being placed and retrieved using a fork lift-truck. So with a pallet safety gate you can stop this from happening. Pallet gates are installed onto mezzanine floors in order to enable safe and easy access for the loading and unloading of pallets and other bulky goods. In an HSE case study it was decided that the best way to safeguard staff was to install a system of 'pivoting safety barriers', providing 'continuous edge protection'.
- For Industrial, commercial & warehouse use:
- To suit standard maximum pallet dimensions of:
- Outer Width - To calculate the width of the pallet gate required: add 300mm to the pallet you are using
(Example: A pallet that is 1.500m wide will require the 1.800m outer width gate)
- Headroom clearance from floor to ceiling needed:
- All gates are powder coated as standard in RAL 1028 (yellow) (unless specified) and complete with a front kick plate as standard.
- Collection is available from our Stoke on Trent site
- Delivery is also available via pallet network
- Materials: All steel conforms to BS EN 10219-1:1997
- Installation: Most customers prefer to install their own gates. Full assembly and fitting instructions are included. However, if this is not practical, a full installation service is available. Please contact us for more details.
- Protection wear plate: Not Included