Up & Over Pallet Gate - Model M1500
** PLEASE CONTACT FOR STOCK LEVELS BEFORE ORDERING **
For Industrial, commercial & warehouse use:
If you would like to click and collect please select from the options below (small packaging charge applies). For delivery please select below and this will be calculated on the next page.
The M1500 is a one width pallet gate.
This gate is one of our best sellers as it offers the functionality at a great price.
Health and Safety: Is very important in the work place and following a risk assessment there was concern about the risk of falls from openings along the edge of a mezzanine floor when pallets were being placed and retrieved using a fork lift-truck. So with a pallet safety gate you can stop this from happening. Pallet gates are installed onto mezzanine floors in order to enable safe and easy access for the loading and unloading of pallets and other bulky goods. In an HSE case study it was decided that the best way to safeguard staff was to install a system of 'pivoting safety barriers', providing 'continuous edge protection'.
- For Industrial, commercial & warehouse use:
- To suit standard maximum pallet dimensions of:
- Headroom clearance from floor to ceiling needed: 2.100m
- The outer width of the gate is: 1.600m
- All gates are powder coated as standard in RAL 1028 (yellow) (unless specified) and complete with a front kick plate as standard.
- Collection is available from our Leicester & Stoke on Trent site
- Delivery is also available via pallet network
- Materials: All steel conforms to BS EN 10219-1:1997
- Installation: Most customers prefer to install their own gates. Full assembly and fitting instructions are included. However, if this is not practicable, a full installation service is available. Please contact us for more details.
- Protection wear plate: Not Included